Designing a high performance pneumatic tube system begins with engineers and designers with the expertise to partner with architects and to help them find answers to the right questions. Our team has years of experience working with architects on some of the largest hospital projects in the US. We have tools to analyze hospital staff workflow, infrastructure requirements and future anticipated demands.
Our in-house design team supports Revit and CAD design and is polished in BIM coordination on large-scale projects. We work with architects, consultants and facility planners through each essential planning phase:
- System analysis: We study current and anticipated material handling demands based on facility size, bed count, transport volume, distances between key departments, and current and future workflow requirements.
- Design assist: Aerocom offers a complete non-proprietary pneumatic tube system specification. Request your copy today.
- Education: Aerocom offers an AIA continuing education course on pneumatic tube system design, issues and specifications. Contact us today to request a lunch & learn at your firm or facility.
Aerocom Healthcare partners with general contractors to expedite the implementation of pneumatic tube systems. We do so with highly experienced project managers who have worked with many of the largest GCs in the U.S. They ensure that project budgets and schedules are established, monitored and maintained. The foundation of our mission is strong communication throughout the construction process.
Aerocom systems also offer some unique benefits that make installation easier and faster:
- 100% factory tested components are shipped to the job site ready for install
- Less piping and fewer sweeps required than competitive systems
- Stand-alone stations that do not require installation build-out around walls
Aerocom offers a lunch & learn course for general contractors who would like to know more about pneumatic tube systems, their design and installation.