We design a system that is easier to install and maintain than competitive brands. We do so at every phase, from installation to ongoing maintenance. Aerocom understands that you have many systems and technologies to maintain. Your pneumatic tube system should be the least of your concerns.
Simplified Design, Smart Innovations
- Fewer Installation Steps: Equipment is 100% fully tested at the factory and shipped ready for installation, eliminating station build-out on site.
- Smaller Parts Inventory, Smart Design: Standardized motors and boards operate on all stations and diverters, reducing onsite inventory requirements.
- Smarter Communication Infrastructure and Lower-Voltage Requirements: A central power supply requires only 24 volts DC, eliminating the need for additional data cable ports or 110 volt outlets at each station or diverter location within the hospital. This innovation reduces ongoing electrical costs of the system as well as the electrical scope of installation work. A closed-loop RS 485 communication network eliminates external interference, assuring reliability.
- Stable and Reliable Control Software: Provides complete real-time system monitoring, transaction history and graphical display reporting.
- Automatic maintenance reporting: Notifications when carriers and other components require maintenance.
Aerocom Healthcare is exclusively supported by Atreo Services, an organization dedicated to quality service and support of pneumatic tube systems and other mechanical/electrical systems. Visit Atreo Services online to learn more.